Saturday, August 22, 2009

a most insane week

This week has been nonstop. Here's the quick rundown.

Mon. - up at 3 am, Jazzercise, meet Chandler's teachers, grocery shop, spend day at Lagoon, home at 10:30 pm, bed at 11 pm

Tues - up at 3 am, work at temple, straight to Education Week in Provo, drive home and go straight to YW at 7 pm, get home at 9:30 pm, write to Brakston, dishes, laundry, bed at 11 pm

Weds. - sleep til 5:30 am, drive to Provo for Ed. Week, arrive home at 8 pm, take McKayla swimsuit shopping, home at 10 pm, laundry, bed at 11 pm

Thurs - up at 4:45 am, Jazzercise, Ed. Week, arrive home at 10:30 pm, bed at 11 pm

Fri - sleep til 6 am, Ed. Week, drive back and go straight to Pack Meeting at 7:30 pm, home at 9:30 pm, hold birthday party for Pres. Monson, bed at 11 pm

Sat - up at 5 am, Jazzercise, play game with Chandler, help girls with craft project, swimsuit shop for 3 hours, drive to Grantsville for birthday party, on the way home stop at 4 MORE stores to swimsuit shop, home at 10:45 pm


I know we've all had crazy busy weeks like this (and at least I was really enjoying myself) so I'm not complaining. The only thing that really threatened to make me insane was the swimsuit shopping. I'm not sure there is anything worse than swimsuit shopping. It has to go on the list of things I hate doing!

We ended up with what I would classify as only mild success. We pieced together a bottom from one store, a top from another, and then finished it with a cami to wear underneath.

Next year the swimsuit shopping MUST have its own separate week so that I have plenty of time to recuperate!

2 comments:

  1. what are you doing up at 3am crazy woman! i love that you celebrate so many birthdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you can survive on so little sleep! I get very cranky when I don't get more than 6 hours a night.

    ReplyDelete