Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the love is gone

After posting the last couple days on how much I LOVE the internet and how much I LOVE my neigbbors, I suddenly find the love is missing!

I still love the internet and my neighbors but my mail yesterday contained a few nasty surprises!

The first is a bill from the boy scout camp that I took the YW to this summer. We paid in full but now a bill has appeared telling me I must immediately pay the $1,550.00 owed. What?!?

The second is even worse. It was a notice that since my account "remains seriously delinquent" the bank has notified the credit bureau and will be forced to take legal action against me. Again, what?!?

This delinquent account happens to be a business account - a business I sold over 8 years ago! I certainly have not shared in any of the profits for the past 8 years so isn't it amazing how, now that money is owed, my name magically appears in connection with this account?

I am no fortune teller but I do foresee a lot of time on the telephone to resolve these issues. I hate speaking on the telephone! I hate confrontation! I hate errors/ineptitude! I hate being placed on hold!

As you can see, the love is gone....

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I hate dealing with stuff like that. It's like you cannot let your mind rest until you get it resolved. Hopefully you can clear it up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so-do you have an update on the mail?

    ReplyDelete