Thursday, August 6, 2009

if any of you lack wisdom...

I am lacking in wisdom...teeth, that is.

It's true. My wisdom teeth have never come in. They are supposed to appear somewhere between age 16 and age 30. Let's just admit that I passed age 30 a while ago. Still...no wisdom teeth.

Over the years my wisdom teeth have made special guest appearances. They will hurt for a few days, break through the skin, and then make a fast retreat.

Maybe my problem is not lack of wisdom...maybe rather than having my wisdom pop out of my jaw and risk having it yanked out of my mouth, I am trying to keep it to myself!

I need all the wisdom I can get!

2 comments:

  1. Wisdom teeth -- the sometimes bane of existance.....if not having them come in means lack of wisdom -- what does not having any mean? I don't have any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky woman, having them taken out is a memory that I could pass on.

    ReplyDelete