Thursday, July 30, 2009

hec-tivity

Life has seemed especially hectic this week - too many things going on and way too many things going wrong!

We've had soccer games, a soccer tournament, a meeting with our lawyer (updating our will), a trip to Utah Lake, cub scout pack meeting, 1st day of school, YW presidency meeting, Young Women activity, baby shower to attend, activity days, sewing pajamas, book club, girls' lunch at my home, etc...

Things that have gone wrong: Kevin lost his cell phone in Utah Lake, my cell phone is possessed by evil spirits (seriously, what other explanation could there be for its antisocial behavior?), Kevin's car lost its transmission, I cracked my head open with the suburban door, etc...

I think it's time for a nap. Naps solve almost everything!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!! When you put in black and white it is really overwhelming. I would be blocking out 1/2 day for a nap...
    Karen

    ReplyDelete