Thursday, July 16, 2009

books, recommended reading

It is time for my monthly update on reading. It has not been a very prolific reading month. I guess I've been distracted by youth conference, girls' camp, etc. I only managed to read 6 books in the past month. I have ** the ones I highly recommend.


**The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver

**Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier

Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace...One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson

Life is Tough: I Doubt I'll Make It Out Alive by Stacy Anderson

**The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are blogging! I have read The Kite Runner and Three Cups of Tea. Three Cups of Tea actually bored me. But I love Kite Runner! Daughter of the Forest is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete