Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my favorite mail!

On Saturday I received one of my all-time favorite pieces of mail (it ranks right up there with Christmas letters from family and friends and the General Conference issues of the Ensign magazine). This particular piece of mail comes once a year. I look forward to receiving it and then spend hours and hours over the next month poring over it. I use it to plan an entire week of my life.

Have I given you enough clues to guess what it is?




It's my BYU Education Week catalog!

I absolutely love Education Week at BYU. I take classes that inspire me, refresh my psyche, stimulate my mind, and help me to learn and grow. I have my favorite "can't miss" instructors.

I can now officially begin the countdown -- only 34 days until Education Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment