Wednesday, March 31, 2010

resolution check-up

Three months into the new year and time for a check-up on my goals.

Lose weight - Doing great on this one. I've been eating much healthier and much less and I am losing weight. I had 3 sizes of clothing in my closet. As of last Friday, NOTHING fit. It was all falling off me! I had to go buy a new pair of jeans so I have something to wear. That was really exciting!

Earn YW Medallion - Progressing well here. Working hard on one of my projects. I have 2 projects and 3 achievements left to finish.

Write my grandma's life history - I have spent several hours working on this during the month. Yeah! I am making progress.

Do major projects early
CPE - I did 8 hours this month bringing my total for year to 20 hours.
Christmas cards - I have come up with the idea for the card. (Slow progress but the idea is often half the battle.)
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I finished one.

Write a book - Haven't done a darn thing!

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - Week one I had 2 nights with at least 7 hours of sleep. Week two I had THREE nights and felt so incredible! It really gave me a burst of energy. Week three was horrible and I didn't manage 7 hours even once. So tired! Week four was back to 2 nights. So, I would have to rate my progress on this goal as so-so. I am going to shoot for 3 nights per week for the next month and see if that is do-able.


Conclusion: Other than the book and the sleep, I am happy with my progress. It has really helped reporting it this way each month. I feel accountable and really focus on my goals more.

2 comments:

  1. and you are getting so skinny! and all i can say is SLEEP ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo go girl! your face looks super thin in that pic with the yw! I'm sure the rest of you does too i just couldn't see:)

    and i love the pics of alec going to prom!

    ReplyDelete