Tuesday, March 9, 2010

keeping track

My friend, Tami, introduced me to a website last year that I absolutely love! It has proved invaluable to me.

I love to read and there are always a lot of books on my to-read list. However, I was often losing my to-read list (by virtue of the fact that the list happened to be various pieces of paper jotted wherever I heard about or saw a book I wanted to read).

Very disorganized.

Then, thanks to Tami, I discovered this site. It lets me keep track of what books I've read, what I'm currently reading, and what I want to read. In addition, I can see what rating a book has received from other readers (helping me weed out clunkers). I can find recommendations, etc.

I currently have about 100 books on my to-read list. Sometimes I think I add them faster than I read them. Still, at least I have a list and I do love lists!

Now, I just need to find me a site like that for movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment