Saturday, March 20, 2010

calling all couch potatoes

This is the kind of week where I wish my children were couch potatoes!

Seriously.

My car and I became so intimately acquainted this week that I need to keep a crow bar handy to pry my rear end out of the seat. We've become so intimately acquainted that for the first time in my ENTIRE life I have every single available radio preset actually programmed to a station (okay, still only the 18 FM presets but still...) My car and I have become so intimately acquainted that I actually noticed that the brake pads are going out (me. the person who knows absolutely nothing about cars except how to put gas and oil in.)

Between soccer practices, softball practices, school car pools, driving children to various friends' houses, track practices, track meets, soccer games, dance practices...

You get the picture .

I almost feel like I climb in my car at 2:45 pm and don't get out until 9:30 pm.

Where are the days when I could leave my chldren happily parked in front of a TV screen for hours?

Oh. Wait. That was never me. (or I should say, that was never my children.)


--scrappinsoccermama truly is glad to have active kids. I just wish one of them could DRIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment