Saturday, March 13, 2010

a few of his favorite things

Late Thursday night Kevin and I got a call from Brakston's mission trainer. He has been home (in Odgen, UT) since July. He is spending his Spring Break back in his mission and called to see if we wanted to send a package with him for Brakston.

Of course.

I was so excited! A package without worrying about the weight of it or postage or whatever.

I spent the entire day baking some of Brakston's favorite treats.Cinnamon rolls.

Mint chocolate cookies.

Poppyseed bread.

I also made homemade rolls and caramel brownies and black and white cookies.

Add some Swedish fish, a couple bottles of pina colada Sobe drinks, some appropriate underclothing, and a letter from each member of the family and you've got a few of Brakston's favorite things.

And, don't worry, I sent some of everything for the driver too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is an impressive haul! I am sure Brakston will be eternally grateful!

    ReplyDelete