Monday, March 15, 2010

books I've read in the past month

Here's the list of books I've read in the past month. I've ** the ones I highly recommend.

Woman Strangled - News at Ten by Laurie Moore
Asta in the Wings by Jan Elizabeth Watson
**My Louisiana Sky by Kimberly Willis Holt
**The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
Olive's Ocean by Kevin Henkes
The Marriage Bureau for Rich People by Farahad Zama
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan
**Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box by Arbinger Institute

What are you reading right now?

2 comments:

  1. I don't see Buffalo Soldier on that list....hmmmmm...2 days to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you are a regular participant in another giveaway site. I just wanted to invite you to visit ours Fabulous Friday Freebies where we are giving away a $75 shopping spree to Luna Belle Boutique. New giveaways every Friday....just thought you might enjoy.
    All the best!
    http://fabulousfridayfreebies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete