Monday, March 22, 2010

67

No, it's not how old I am (not EVEN close!)

It's not the amount of money in my wallet.

It's not part of the code to open my garage door.


It is, however, my absolute favorite temperature!

Yes, I like it a little on the cooler side. I admit it. I am a complete and total heat wimp. I melt when the temperature gets over 75. Heat zaps my energy and leaves me feeling listless. My most unproductive season is summer.

However, I live in Utah where extreme temperatures are the norm. It is 30 degrees one day and 60 the next.

And, maybe it's just me but it seems like winter and 20 degree temperatures last 6 months, summer and it's 90+ degree temperatures last 5 1/2 months. Spring and it's beautiful 60's weather lasts exactly 1 week and my very favorite season, fall, lasts for 3 days.

We are quickly approaching spring and our one week of beautiful weather. I am gearing up. When it hits, I will have 7 days in which to do wondrous spring activities such as jogging, biking, hiking, gardening, weeding, planting flowers, picnicking, etc.

What temperature do you look forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment