Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Resolutions

Two months into the new year and time for a check-up on my goals.

Lose weight - Doing great on this one. I've been eating much healthier and much less and I am losing weight. I feel better and am down a size or two in clothing.

Earn YW Medallion - Progressing well here. Accomplished a few achievements this past month and finished a project.

Write my grandma's life history - Haven't done a darn thing except recover (from a crashed laptop) what I'd already started. I know it's a stretch but it feels like progress.

Do major projects early
CPE - I did 4 hours this month.
Christmas cards - I haven't given them a thought.
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I started them this month.

Write a book - Haven't done a darn thing!

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - FAILURE! I have managed 7-8 hours on most Friday and Saturday nights (I am such a party animal - lol) but weeknights are still about 6 hours. On the rare occassion that I get to bed early, I seem to wake up extra early. I think my body is used to 6 hours. I have to break that bad habit!


Conclusion: My progress is slow but there is progress in most areas. I've got to focus on the book and my grandma's life history in March.

1 comment: