Thursday, March 11, 2010

a magical place

I spent Tuesday in the most magical place on earth.

No, I am not talking about Disneyland (although don't get me wrong - I LOVE it there!)

I am talking about the temple.

I had the wondrous opportunity to spend all day Tuesday in the temple - over 10 hours worth of joy and peace!

The Celestial Room is somewhere I never want to leave. It's not like being on vacation (even in a tropical paradise) and saying you want to stay there forever. I know eventually I'd get bored of laying by the ocean with a breeze cooling me off feeling the sun on my face lying in soft sand (I know - hard to believe anyone could tire of that!).

This is different. It is a real, true "I feel completely at home and at peace here" kind of feeling. I feel like I belong in that room. That room was created just for me.

It is truly "heavenly"!

1 comment: