Monday, March 1, 2010

and Sundays we go to Church?

As our family headed over to the church on Saturday for Alec's basketball game, I remarked that I had been there every day of that week except Monday.

Yep. Saturday for Alec's basketball game. Sunday for church. Tuesday for a Youth Conference meeting. Wednesday for Young Women's. Thursday for Shanley's basketball game. Friday for the Blue and Gold Banquet. Saturday for Alec's basketball game. Sunday for church again. Eight out of nine days.

My kids thought that was pretty funny.

I think it's the reason why most of my social life revolves around members of my ward. It probably also explains why when a friend moves out of the ward, they may as well be dead for as much as I ever see them again. Such is the phenomena of church membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment