Sunday, March 28, 2010

YW General Broadcast

Last night I got to take "my" Young Women to the YW General Broadcast at the Conference Center. It was a long (5 hr) evening but so worth it! I have the most beautiful YW!
Krystina, Shalynn, Gensen, JeChelle, Atalie, Shanley, McKayla, Kaitlyn, and Makenna

And let's not forget my very own, special, favorite YW! (I'll admit it - I play favorites!)
(and yes, McKayla is taller than me but in this photo she is also wearing high heels)

The talks were wonderful and uplifting and who could help but love President Uchdorf? He was funny and charming! He was so sweet in some of his remarks that he actually had the entire audience cooing! Love him!

I really loved the advice from one of the YW. "When you're in the hallways at school, you might glimpse something out of the corner of your eye. You will be tempted to look. Don't ever look! Keep your focus straight ahead!" Great advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment