Monday, September 28, 2009

the win streak continues

In the midst of the unpleasant things that have happened over the past month, I do have to admit that I have been very lucky! My recent prize-winning streak is proof that there is always a silver-lining!

On Friday I took my Mia Maids to be part of the studio audience for Good Things Utah. It was a lot of fun! After the show, the hosts asked random questions in order to award 3 gift baskets from Kneaders.


Yep! That's right! I won one! It contained pasta, gourmet sauce, and candy corns. We had the pasta for dinner last night. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. i forgot to ask yesterday how it went! congrats on free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! Sorry about not entering your contest time slipped away from me and I forgot. I love Good THings Utah. Congrats!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete