Wednesday, September 30, 2009

happiness is...

Still working on the happiness thing so here are a few more:

I am grateful to read things on Facebook or in the blogs I follow that make me laugh out loud! For example, my cousin Michelle, who lives in Cuba, wants to know why she can't find any red paint. Why would a communist country not carry red paint? She wants to know how they paint their anti-imperialist signs. Thanks, Michelle, for the laugh of the day (yesterday).

I am thankful for an awesome husband! Amongst his many good qualities, I love that he brought me a dozen red roses yesterday. (And, no, it wasn't our anniversary or my birthday).

I am thankful for the times when I lose myself in a really good book. I love all kinds of books and delight in those that suck me in to the story and make me feel that the characters are my friends.

I am grateful that I have really comfortable couches - they are perfect for stretching out on and taking a quick nap!

I am grateful for email! In about 4 hours I will receive my weekly letter from Brakston. I love the instant gratification of writing him a letter on Wednesday mornings and having the response back the same day! (Now if only his responses included what he was responding to. I have trouble figuring out which question his "yes" answers. lol)


Any more things that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment