Friday, September 4, 2009

tote bags

I had a nice productive day yesterday. (It is amazing what you can do when you stay home for longer than 30 minutes at a time.) I made one of these great tote bags (the other one I made a while ago). I love these totes!




I saw a lady using a tote similar to these in Relief Society one Sunday. Instead of diligently listening to the lesson (sshhh...don't tell), I was studying the tote and trying to figure out how I could make one.

I've now made 6 and I fall in love with each and every one. They are unique and I love the fabrics and colors. So far, I have given them all away. I even helped two Mia Maids make ones for themselves. I need to make at least two more for birthdays this year. Maybe then I'll get around to making one for myself. What color will I choose? Hmmm...maybe I'll have to make more than one for myself!

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! My birthday is December 4th ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the tote you made for sean? it is so cute-she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! looks like alot of work.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete