Wednesday, September 16, 2009

upcoming contest

In June I ran a contest. I had so much fun doing it that I am going to do it again. I hope you had fun with it as well and will want to participate again.

Next week, beginning on Monday, I will run a series of blogs. They will be stories of my life. Three of them will be true. One will be a total fabrication. It's up to you to determine which is the lie. On Friday, you will be allowed to vote as to which story is the lie. The first person to post correctly which story is the lie wins.

There will be a prize of course (what good contest does not have a prize?) so stay tuned. In fact, there will be multiple prizes - a grand prize for the first correct answer and a small prize for every correct answer. More details will be given at the close of the contest.

1 comment: