Wednesday, September 2, 2009

unmistakable signs of Fall

Yes, signs of Fall are everywhere and I am SO glad because I ADORE Fall! It is my absolute favorite season. Here's the unmistakable signs:

1) My children are back in school
2) Regular season soccer games have started
3) Coats are for sale in the department stores
4) Halloween candy and decor are for sale everywhere
5) My garden is on its last legs
6) My apple tree is bearing crisp, delicious, tart apples
7) The calendar says "September"

The signs are everywhere so it MUST be Fall. Now if only someone could inform he-who-controls-the-weather!


--scrappinsoccermama is so tired of 90+ degree days

2 comments:

  1. ahhh-and the biggest sign in our family-thursday is the utes 1st football game! my huuby has been waiting since last january (when the utes won their bowl game!) for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete