Sunday, September 13, 2009

skip the jalepenos, PLEASE!

Last night I made homemade salsa. It turned into a comedy of errors. They should have put me on stage and let everyone laugh at my mishaps.

I always leave out the jalapenos. Don't ask me why I included one last night.

I cut the jalapeno. My air conditioner is not working so the house is hot. I wiped my brow. Jalapeno juice/oil on my forehead - it burned all night! Everyone hated the salsa - too hot for everyone even though I halved the amount of jalapeno. I stuck my finger in my mouth. There was still jalapeno oil so my mouth burned all night. Two hours later I took my contacts out. The jalapeno oil must still have been there because my eyes burned then, and they really burned again this morning when I put the contacts back in.

Could I be any more ridiculous? Next time I will go back to omitting the jalapenos!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like pain... I like every thing mild!
    sorry.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete