Friday, September 25, 2009

3 truths and a lie voting

Okay, the stories have been told and now it's time for you to render your verdict. Which story is the lie? Is it?

Story #1 - Taco Time manager at age 15
Story #2 - stalked by a moose
Story #3 - motorcycle crash
Story #4 - moving cadaver

Now for the fine print. Place your vote below in a comment. Only one vote per person. If you are commenting anonymously, please leave a first and a last name or a first name and an email address. (I am embarrassed to admit but the last contest I tried to award the prize to the wrong Tonya.)

You have until midnight on Saturday, September 26th to place your guess. All correct answers will receive a small prize and be placed in a random drawing for the grand prize. Prize winners will be announced on Sunday, September 27th. I hope you have as much fun trying to determine the lie as I had telling the stories. Happy guessing!

7 comments:

  1. My guess is #3 the motorcycle story. By the way, you are way too good at this. You have great stories and it makes it tough to tell.

    Jill Nebeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will guess Story #2 Stalked by a Moose. I thought it might be story #3 at first but I'm guessing differen than Jill to keep things interesting. You ARE way too good at writing stories. So hard to tell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to guess #4 the moving Cadaver. I really hope for your sake this story was not true. I would have died if I seen a dead guy move, ugh it sounds awful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm i'm gonna have to go with #3 only bc it sounds the most believeable so it probably is not true:) ha ha. great stories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dianna- I am going to have to go with #3. However, you did an amazing job at explaining in such great detail all of them... hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Screwed Up Texan said...
    Wow...that is one freaky story. I really have no idea, but I am going to say not true. If it is true, what an awesome Halloween ghost story

    ReplyDelete