Tuesday, May 26, 2009

productive day

Yesterday was one of those ultra-productive days that I absolutely love and revel in!
I love lists so I'm putting the day in list format.

1) Jazzercise workout
2) did several loads of laundry
3) made homemade muffins
4) 8 hours on-line CPE (continuing professional education) course entitled "Modern Supervision". I need the CPE to retain my CPA license.
5) helped McKayla sew curtains for her room
6) updated the photos hanging on the wall
7) visited the gravesites of loved ones
8) cleaned out the fridge
9) made a schedule for the Tuesday a.m. temple workers
10) made cookies for the kids' sack lunches
11) cleaned the kitchen
12) picked up the general living spaces
13) made chicken poppyseed pasta salad
14) picked up milk from the grocery store
15) made broccoli salad

2 comments:

  1. Half that would be a productive day for me! Go Marvelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. **SPECIAL NOTE next time add Nap-time! You are great!!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete