Saturday, May 23, 2009

funny Chandler

Chandler has always been my child that says the funniest things. Unfortunately, I have not always been good about writing them down.

We were sitting at the table over dinner tonight and Chandler's good friend, Abby, was eating with us. We were discussing Chandler's cub scout shirt. I was saying that I absolutely HATE sewing patches on scout shirts but I'd do it because I loved him. Chandler looked at Abby and turned a little red.

A few minutes later we were talking about something else and I said to Chandler, "Oh, you just got the special piece of pizza because I love you so much." Again, he looks at Abby, rolls his eyes, groans and says to me, "You're too much loving!" It cracked me up!

--scrappinsoccermama is looking forward to many more years of embarrassing her youngest son! (and hopefully listening to him say funny things!)

1 comment: