Sunday, May 24, 2009

integrity

Last Sunday we had Sacrament meeting talks on integrity. I have given some thought to people in my life who live with integrity. While there are quite a few, two in particular stood out to me.

One is Kevin. I would trust Kevin with anything and everything. He knows how to keep a secret (an important trait for a bishop, that is true). He also really lives his life according to his beliefs. If he preaches something, you can be sure he lives it. There is no masquerade, no facade, no game-playing with him. What you see is what you get. He is very open and honest and genuine with people. I am so lucky to be married to such a man!

Another is my friend Jill. She has absolute integrity. I can even trust her with my deepest emotions. She is another person who lives true to her convictions. I don't see her painting a false picture of herself or her life or her family.

These two people are such great examples of integrity to me. I feel blessed to have them in my life and hope I can emulate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment