Tuesday, May 11, 2010

we all have a twin

It's been said that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world.
I guess mine is my sister.

Personally, I think we do look like sisters but certainly not identical!

However, last week while watching her kids at her home in Texas I was constantly being mistaken for her. Several times when people would see me their first reaction would be: "Oh, you've cut your hair!"

"Um, no." ("and, by the way, neither has Dawnette")

Then, I attended pack meeting with Carson. Being friendly, I struck up a conversation with the guy sitting in front of me. We chatted for quite a while and I was feeling pleased that he was being friendly and not treating me like the stranger I was.

That is until he said, "Now, you and Cory have lived here for about a year now, right?"

Um, no. That would be my sister Dawnette.


I guess we look more alike than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment