Monday, May 24, 2010

venting and other things about me

I am a person that has to let it all out when I'm irritated. If someone or something aggravates me, I just have to vent! Once I have vented, I am able to move on.
___________________________________________________

I love planning events -- family reunions, cousins' camps, retreats, YW activities, parties, etc! I like to come up with ideas (or copy them) and then have fun putting those plans in place.
___________________________________________________

I always feel stress in my neck and shoulder muscles. I might think I'm not stressed but then I notice how tight my muscles are and I know that I really am stressed about something.
___________________________________________________

There is a new M&M variety out now - a coconut one. Yum! It is delightful! Not surprising that I would think so since my favorite candy bar is Almond Joy and my favorite thing to buy at a chocolate store is a coconut haystack. See a theme there?

1 comment:

  1. mmmm coconut m&ms? i gotta try some! i got your package the other day!!! thanks so much for the adorable socks! you're the project queen!

    ReplyDelete