Wednesday, May 12, 2010

phone problems

I absolutely HATE to talk on the phone!

I know. Totally untypical for a woman, huh?

However, this is actually getting to be a problem. For instance, Alec is past due for an eye exam. In fact, not only does he need a new prescription but he also needs new glasses. The lenses keep popping out on his. The poor guy is really quite blind.

Do you know the hold up on getting him an exam?

It was the thought of being on the phone. I knew I'd have to call our insurance company to see which optometrists they cover. Then I'd have to call Alec's secondary insurance to see which optometrists they cover. Then I'd have to match up the lists to see if any of them appear on both lists. Then I'd finally have to make a call to schedule an appointment.

Pretty pathetic that Alec has had to wait weeks just because his mom doesn't want to spend that long on the phone.

At least I finally got it done.

Now to schedule Shanley's dentist appointment....

1 comment:

  1. im right there with you! i think EVERYTHING should be online! i would have no problem giving up my phone. not the internet...that would be a problem!

    ReplyDelete