Monday, May 31, 2010

resolution check-up

I can't believe another month has gone by and it's once again time for a check-up on my goals.

Lose weight - Doing okay on this one. The weight loss has slowed considerably and has been more about maintenance. I'd like to get re-motivated to lose more.

Earn YW Medallion - Progressing well here. Finished one more project. I'm basically down to one project and one achievement. I am considering waiting for McKayla so we can get our medallions together. That would be really cool!

Write my grandma's life history - I have spent several hours working on this during the month. Yeah! I am making progress. I've got over 25 pages written but still have a lot more to write and then it's going to take quite a bit of editing. I still wonder if I'll be able to pull this one off by the end of the year.

Do major projects early
CPE - I did 12 hours this month bringing my total for year to 44 hours. I'm probably done for the year since 40 hours a year is what I need. -FINSIHED
Christmas cards - I didn't work on this one at all this month.
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I finished several more.

Write a book - I worked on this one a couple of times during the month but my progress is still very slow.

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - I didn't do too badly on this one until last week. It was horrid and now I've got a terrible cold (probably a result of stress and the lack of sleep).


Conclusion: Again this month I am content with my progress. I'd like to focus more on the book. Also, next month I'd like to be able to report progress (or near completion) on my Christmas cards.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didnt even sleep at all last week! with some of your kids out of school soon, i hope you take advantage of it and sleep a bit after class!

    ReplyDelete