Thursday, May 13, 2010

cupcake extravaganza

I have been on a cupcake-baking frenzy lately.

I bought some cupcakes for teachers for teacher appreciation week and they were so cute (and yummy sounding) that they inspired me.

Last Saturday I had a ward party so I baked peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing topped with chopped Reese's. Yum!

I had my mom over for Mother's Day and baked S'Mores Cupcakes. They were chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips on a graham cracker base frosted with marshmallow creme and topped with chopped Hershey Bars. Yum!

Today I had my YW over plus Shanley was supposed to take treats to her Beehive Activity so I made Cookie Dough Cupcakes. Yellow cake with a blob of gooey cookie dough in the center frosted with chocolate buttercream and topped with chopped chocolate chip cookies. Yum!

Anybody got a cupcake idea they want me to try to bake? I just might be up for it!

3 comments:

  1. why dont you just bring over one of each for me to try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about those recipes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all sound so yummy... I hope you signed up to bring cup cakes or cake for the country fair. Last year the pink pig cupcakes were a hit!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete