Tuesday, June 16, 2009

books

It's time for my monthly update on reading. The books I've read in the past month are:

My Abandonment by Peter Rock

Among the Mad (Maisie Dobbs Novels) by Jacqueline Winspear

**Why We Make Mistakes: How We Look Without Seeing, Forget Things in Seconds, and Are All Pretty Sure We Are Way Above Average by Joseph T. Hallinan

The Camel Bookmobile by Masha Hamilton

Digging Deeper: Understanding and Applying Life-Changing Doctrines from the Book of Mormon by Robert I Eaton

**5000 Year Leap: A Miracle that Changed the World by W. Cleon Skousen

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Pretties (Uglies, Book 2) by Scott Westerfield

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

**A Hundred Years of Happiness by Nicole A. Seitz

The ones with stars ** are the ones I highly recommend.

1 comment:

  1. Marvelle,
    So glad you enjoyed A Hundred Years of Happiness! God bless and happy reading.
    Nicole Seitz

    ReplyDelete