Friday, June 12, 2009

3 truths and a lie contest voting

Hope you've had fun playing! I know I have! Now it's time to see (1) if you know me very well and (2) if I am a very good liar.

Post your guess as to which one is the lie. For those who aren't regular bloggers, you can post by using anonymous. Just make sure you sign your name so I know who you are!

Once again, there is a grand prize for the first one to guess the lie correctly and small prizes for everyone who guesses correctly. Happy guessing!

8 comments:

  1. I am going to take my best guess. I have not heard any of these stories, so I am just trying to guess which sounds the least like you. Your fiction writing skills are great because I certainly cannot tell which story is made up, so I am just guessing about things you would/would not do. That all being said...

    Story 4 is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing the story that includes Brett,
    Christine E from sunny St George
    And Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think story #3 is the lie--but really it's just a guess.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you are a very good story teller. I'm going to also go with story #2 as the lie. I have no idea. But this was a fun idea and I may do it on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed reading your stories. I am going to say that story #1 was a lie. I don't win things like this so I know I am wrong, but thanks for letting me play. Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I would be able to tell because you used to send the best letters home from school telling me of your dates and such, but I really don't remember any of these stories. I will guess Eric-the high school one. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete