Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Resolutions

Here's the resolutions for 2011:

Lose Weight - I want to lose 40 more pounds this year.

Read Jesus the Christ - It's been years since I've read this and since we're studying the New Testament this year, it seems like a good time to read this again.

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - That's right - I live in Utah and have never climbed Mt. Timpanogos. I am going to do that this year.

Run Ragnar - I have wanted to do this for years but this year I am actually going to do it. Somehow. Anyone need a team member? (or three because Brakston and McKayla want to do it too)

Write My Grandma's Life History - Fresh start. Here we go!

Do a Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for a Cure - I've wanted to do this for a couple of years as well. What has stopped me in the amount of money you have to raise - it scares me!

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - I don't have any specifics for which ones other than I think Alburqueque and Winter Quarters will be on the list. Probably Dallas as well. Those would all be pretty easy for me.

What are your goals?

3 comments:

  1. You have a accomplished quite a lot!! Way to go--I love the count down! I just got goose bumps looking at it:) So exciting to think of having Brakston home again.....YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are going to have a very Active year!!! I'm sure you will make it. You are so ambitious!! I'll be putting my personal goals and family goals on my blog soon. We haven't figured out our family ones yet. My personal ones I did today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Registration for the Las Vegas Ragnar is Feb 1st and it looks like I am going to manage a team. I have 7 committed runners and two who are on the fence depending pregnancy and a knee surgery (lameos). So if you are in let me know. I also put our team on a wait list for the WasatchBack which seems to fill up over nite. Closer to home would be better.

    ReplyDelete