Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DI Finds

Chandler is off-track which means no school for 3 weeks which translates into being a bit bored. I try to come up with some fun things for us to do but he is a highly active kid with a fairly short attention span so I can't possibly fill his days enough!

Yesterday we made a trip to the DI. I love bargains and found some great stuff.Five pair of shoes that still looked fairly new.Oops! My picture quality stinks but this includes a bag of beads which I gave to a friend. Also, there is a set of photo albums that McKayla and I will turn into great scrapbooked Christmas presents for her best friends.
These were my favorite: heart-shaped boxes with the most darling pictures. They'll make great Valentine's Day decor or would be great to fill and give away. The best part is the pair was only $1.

Chandler also found some balls and a hoop and a voice recorder all of which I hope will keep him occupied for at least 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Killer finds indeed. I think my favorite of the group would be the bag of beads. :)

    ReplyDelete