Wednesday, January 5, 2011

sleep issues

Funny how things can change so quickly!

Just a week ago I was lamenting my lack of sleep and actually considering resorting to drugs to be able to sleep. I was going through an extremely long period where I awoke at 3 am no matter what. I couldn't get back to sleep. It was so frustrating (and exhausting). I've had periods like that sporadically through the past several years but it had never lasted nearly as long. Usually it would last for 2 weeks and then I'd be back to sleeping. This one lasted about 4 times as long.

However, I think I've finally broken that streak. For the past few nights I have actually slept all the way until my alarm goes off! It's been wonderful!

It's amazing what a little sleep will do for a girl! Now if it will only help erase the dark, dark circles under my eyes - I'm finding them embarrassing!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you slept thru your alarm and missed Jazzersize! Don't blame you for that one bit.
    Have a good day. See you tomorrow? (Unless you are sleeping!)
    Barb

    ReplyDelete