Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Driver!

One of the best things about having Brakston home is having another driver! That is seriously wonderful! I don't understand people who are scared to have their children grow up and drive. It was such a relief to me.

As a parent of busy teens, I always need to be in 3 places at once. I am constantly telling my kids things like "You'll have to be early for practice tonight or I'll be late picking you up from cheer". Imagine the lessening of my stress level when Brakston can be picking Alec up from Special Needs Mutual tonight (on time) while I drive Shanley to cheer (on time).

Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. can we share Braxton... I am willing to do a 60 -40 split... no ok what abot 70 -30...you are killing me here.... I will settle for 2%...one hour every four days.

    ReplyDelete