Monday, January 31, 2011

Resolution Check-Up

It's time for my monthly moment-of-truth regarding my New Year's Resolutions.

Lose Weight - I am down 9 pounds for the month. I'm happy about that but know it's always easier at the start. It's the ability to continue to lose weight that is difficult. I am starting a new eating strategy today just to mix things up and keep me motivated.

Read Jesus the Christ - I have read 175 pages so making good progress here.

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - It's too cold and snowy to even be thinking about this goal yet.

Run Ragnar - Yea! I have found a team (thanks, Tonya) and I am going to do the Valley of Fire Ragnar in Las Vegas in October. It's a 195-mile 12-person relay race. I am quite excited about it!

Write My Grandma's Life History - No progress.

Do a Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for a Cure - I've registered for one in Dallas in November. Now for the fund-raising part. Yikes! That's the scary part. Would any of my Texas cousins like to join me on the walk?

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - No progress. I've attended temples - just not any "new" ones.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on your goals. You look great!! Keep up the good work. I just wish I could lose the weight. I started a new program which puts on muscle. I always gain when I do that. Hopefully in the end I will end up a big loser!!! (Of weight that is) We will see. :)

    ReplyDelete