Monday, January 10, 2011

close calls

Have you ever realized how many close calls you have every day?

Maybe it's just me because I do spend a lot of time out on the roads and there are a LOT of idiots out there!

Just this morning, I had a green light and was making a right hand turn. A large truck with a snowplow attached to the front made a left-hand turn in front of me. Scary! Good thing I was paying attention and I was grateful I was able to stop quickly even though the roads were slick with snow.

Not 30 minutes later I was dropping the girls off at school and was nearly hit by another truck who pulled away from the curb without looking.

I wish I could just say today was my unlucky day but sometimes I feel that I'm taking my life in my hands every time I get behind the wheel. Maybe I'm not so excited for McKayla to start driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment