Thursday, January 20, 2011

I chopped it all off...

...and I think I'm happy about it!

Yes, I'm talking about my hair. I hadn't had a haircut in 4 months (looking shaggy) so I went in last Saturday. I had to wait a few minutes for my sylist so I started flipping through a magazine and, very spur of the moment, decided I wanted a hairstyle I saw - a very short one.

Soooo, I went for it. It's a drastic change but I think I like it. It is super easy to care for and is a bit versatile (I can go curly or straight. I can tuck hair behind my ears or leave it framing my face.)

Now if it was only as easy to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes (I'm not sleeping again) and wrinkles. I truly detest having my picture taken.

4 comments:

  1. dont you just love a great haircut?! its been about 8 months for me...ugh. You've inspired me. TIme to meet the scissors again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
    And make-up too! I dare you to wear make-up to Jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute!!! You look great!!! I hope you get sleep soon. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Can't wait to see it....I'm thinking about a drastic change too.

    ReplyDelete