Friday, January 28, 2011

I guess he should just sit around waiting

Yesterday I picked up carpool from the elementary. Chandler was bummed about that saying, "I thought Brakston was going to pick us up."

Me: Yes, that was the plan but Brakston is at the temple with Grandpa and Grandma. I went with them to the Mount Timpanogos Temple then I came home to drive carpool. Brakston is currently at the Draper Temple and then they're all going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.

Chandler: "That's too much temple."

Me: There is no such thing as TOO much temple.

Chandler: "There is when your brother is gone and he's been on a mission for 2 years."



I guess Chandler just thought Brakston would sit around all day waiting for him to come home. After all, we waited for 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment