Saturday, January 22, 2011

buying happiness

I can't seem to keep lids around so when I can actually find a food storage container with a matching lid I get really excited. It truly makes me happy. Unfortunately, that has happened very infrequently lately. I believe that I maybe have 3 or 4 containers with lids.

So, Thursday I bought myself a little bit of happiness.


I took Chandler to IKEA (another outing designed to keep him from being TOO bored while off-track). I found a set of 17 containers WITH lids for $3.99. Honest! One could hardly expect me to pass up that kind of deal.

1 comment:

  1. Unsolicited advice warning: Just an organizational tip: I keep my containers in the cupboard and all of the lids in a drawer. I know it sounds weird to keep them separate, but if I put them away, then they're there when I need to find them.

    ReplyDelete