Wednesday, July 14, 2010

new blog

This may seem funny on the very day after I post a yummy blackberry cake recipe (or maybe it just makes sense), but I've lost my motivation to continue losing weight. I was very successful in the first several months of the year but I haven't lost anything in over a month.

In fact, with the 4th of July and a family reunion, I actually gained some weight in the past couple weeks.

This is my attempt to gain control of my weight again. I know that personally I do better if I have to report to someone. So, I am starting a new weight loss/healthy eating blog called Why Weight?. I'll be reporting what I eat on a daily basis (believe me, I won't eat as much if I have to broadcast it to the world!)

If anyone would like to join me on this quest, I'd love the company/support!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be a part of it. I'm trying to loose weight as well. I have some new ideas and things I'd like to try on my own quest to loose the pounds.

    ReplyDelete