Monday, July 26, 2010

my find!

About a week and a half ago I took Alec, McKayla, Brooke, Shanley, and Brookelyn to Utah Lake. The water was glass - just the way I like it! Alec and I took a long ride to the southern edge of the lake. I've decided that I really should own a motorcycle because I love the long, smooth rides across the lake with the wind whipping through my hair. Imagine that daily out on the road. Plus, I've always liked motorcycles.

Anyways, the kids and I had a great time on the waverunners. Unfortunately, our tube got a hole in it earlier this year so that has been a bummer for the kids. Well, on my long ride I noticed something in the water and rode over to get a closer look. It was a boogee board. There was only 2 boats on the lake and no one even anywhere near that south end so I decided the boogee board had been abandoned. I rescued it and decided to give it a good home. The kids had a blast pulling each other around on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment