Thursday, July 15, 2010

books read in the past month

Here's the list of the books I've read in the past month. I've ** the ones I highly recommend. (Catching Fire is showing up on this list again because I enjoyed a great re-read of it prior to #3 Mockingjay coming out soon!)


A Soft Place to Land by Susan Rebecca White

Jovah's Angel (Samaria, #2) by Sharon Shinn

The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri

**Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

**Eve and the Choice Made in Eden by Beverly Campbell

**Open: An Autobiography by Andre Agassi

A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick

Sarah's Quilt: A Novel of Sarah Agnes Prine and the Arizona Territories by Nancy E. Turner

**Archangel (Samaria, #1) by Sharon Shinn

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Agassi's autobiography after reading your blog about it. Loved it and I don't even like tennis!

    ReplyDelete