Saturday, July 17, 2010

belated 4th

I'm a little behind on some of my posting. We had a fun 4th of July weekend. My sister, Tonya, and her family were in town and stayed with us. My parents joined us for a BBQ and then we enjoyed the Riverton Town Days Parade on Friday night. I wasn't on the ball enough to get us a good location staked out but we lucked out and ended up with good seats right on the corner.Riverton's parade usually has some great floats. The parade is fairly long (usually about an hour and a half) and they throw LOTS of candy for the kids!


The next morning we headed to the South County Pool for a couple hours of swimming. We stopped by the rodeo grounds to watch a little bit of the ATV Rodeo. Tonya and I went shopping Saturday afternoon and then we all went to the fireworks that night. Again, Riverton has a really great fireworks display! This year there was something new - SHAPED! No kidding. Some of the fireworks were the shapes of stars or smiley faces. It was kind of interesting and I always love fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment