Thursday, December 30, 2010

year in review

Here's some of our families top things of 2010 (in no particular order):

Utah News Stories:
  1. Brian David Mitchell convicted in the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping.
  2. Herriman fire caused by machine gun practice of National Guard.
  3. Chevron oil spills in Red Butte Creek.
  4. BYU and Utah leave the MWC - BYU will be independent and Utah will be PAC-10.

Top Overall Stories:

  • Earthquake in Haiti killed 230,000 and left millions homeless
  • BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico
  • Tea party movement
  • Health care overhaul
  • After 69 days being trapped in a Chilean mine, 33 workers were rescued
  • Wikileaks

Our favorite TV shows:

  1. CSI
  2. NCIS
  3. Amazing Race
  4. iCarly
  5. Hannah Montana

Favorite musical artists:

  • Lady Gaga
  • Pink
  • Taylor Swift
  • Owl City
  • Sarah Beryllis
  • Rihanna
  • Black Eyed Peas
  • Katy Perry
  • Ke$ha

I'm sure I left things out. What were some of your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, we share none of the same favorite tv shows.
    Btw, the soup as a big hit! I am making it again tomorrow when my vegetarian friend comes to lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marvelle,
    Sorry I bailed this am at Jazz. I will have to tell you later what happened to the car. It was crazy but an easy fix once we could warm the car up!
    I love the TV show "The Closer". So I tell my family I am off duty when that show comes on. Love most of your music choices too.
    See you in the new year!
    Have a great and healthy New Year!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete