Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas

Every year one of the local radio stations hosts a series of "mini concerts" at a local mall. They feature local artists but I'm not talking about school choirs - these are singers that have released albums and usually have concerts throughout the year. I love attending these concerts and feel that it really helps me get into the spirit of the holidays.


Tuesday's concert was the first one I've been able to attend this year and it featured Nancy Hansen for the first half hour and Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband for the last half hour.

Here's one of my favorite Ryan Shupe songs.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you reminded me about the mini concerts, I think I might try to go to one in the next week or two.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW!! My new favorite song. Thanks for sharing Marvelle. You do the best blogs. Tell all your family HI for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that song. Thanks for sharing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete