Wednesday, December 29, 2010

new projects

The Christmas break has been pretty relaxing. The kids are enjoying playing with their friends. I am getting some work done on some projects.

I am making a t-shirt quilt for Brakston. It is his Christmas present but he doesn't come home until Jan. 25th so I have a little more time. That's good because I've never attempted a t-shirt quilt before and there's a LOT I don't know. I've recut my t-shirt squares/rectangles 3 times already!

I am also working on Christmas presents for next year. Right before Christmas I was at a friend's home and saw the cutest thing! Now I'm busy copying it. I love to copy!

4 comments:

  1. Boy you are ambitious!! I have never quilted. Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the biggest copier too. I have no good ideas of my mine own but can copy about anything. So I am now curious about what you saw at a friends house and want to copy.

    By the way I am not a complete stalker. I am Kari's cousin and I was in your brother Craig's grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing...
    I never did start the second potter book. I liked the first one but don't think I could handle another book of more of the same stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina - sorry but I can't tell you what it is I am copying because Kari is going to get one for Christmas next year. Also, smart about the second book - it really was more of the same.

    ReplyDelete