Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas open house

Monday night Kevin and I hosted our annual Christmas open house. I think we've been doing this for 7 years now. It is a tradition I really enjoy. We invite lots of friends and neighbors over for homemade goodies and visiting.

We estimate we had about 60 people drop by last night. I got to visit with most of them.

This year I served the following homemade goodies:
English Toffee
peanut brittle
cinnamon almonds
divinity
mints
mint truffles
fudge
caramels
haystacks
peanut butter balls
white chocolate-covered pretzels
chocolate-covered pretzels
caramel popcorn
applesauce cake
poppyseed bread
cranberry-orange bread
hot orange-almond drink
hot chocolate

I just wish I'd thought to take pictures before I had cleaned most of it up after the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment